[pacman-dev] turkish locale problem, bug left in pacman 3.0 branch

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 00:55:02 EDT 2007

On 6/18/07, Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7235?histring=turkish
>
> http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=34301
>
> Maybe this should be fixed there too ?

Shoot- I took a look through some of the fixed bugs and didn't catch
this one. I'm not going to make a 3.0.6 release unless absolutely
necessary, so this one may have to wait. 3.1 is not exactly stable at
the moment (we have a bit of work to do on making the UI
goof-friendly, to say the least, as I have removed some of the
permissions and operations checks in order to get them where they
should be).