[pacman-dev] [patch] alpm_removedeps bug+fix && alpm_depcmp-discussion

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:54:13 EDT 2007

2007/6/19, ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu <ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>:

> Give a look at alpm_resolvedeps;-)

I still don't understand this function :D
Like the role of the arguments for beginning.
So I wouldn't know if this relied on list_add adding to the end :)

If it really does, I'm not sure that's a good idea.
If one part of the code relies on where the item is inserted in the
list, I think it would be much better if the function used for
inserting was explicit (with the function name for example, but there
are probably other ways).
And if it's not a good idea, it shouldn't be done elsewhere, just
because it's done in this function. This resolvedeps function should
be fixed instead.