[pacman-dev] My git repo and development snapshots

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 23:57:15 EDT 2007

On 6/28/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> I've finally got round to getting my self a vps server @ slicehost.com,
> so I've now got all my git stuff running on the new server. I'll keep my
> repo at repo.or.cz up to date.
>
> Also for those that want to get the latest source without git I've now
> got git generating snapshots of the master branch. They're automatically
> updated when new updates are posted.*
>
> git:       git://neptune-one.homeip.net/pacman
> gitweb:    http://neptune-one.homeip.net/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman
> snapshots: http://neptune-one.homeip.net/~andrew/pacman/
>
> Andrew
>
> * More specifically when I push updates, there doesn't seem to be a hook
> for git pull :(

Oooh, a git-server instance and everything. Now I feel low-tech with
my dreamhost account. :P

If you want to discontinue one of your two trees you push to, let us
know and I'm sure we can all switch if necessary. Someone else could
even use the git.or.cz one as their tree if they don't have webspace,
or any contributors could share it (with each having their own
branch). Just a thought.