[pacman-dev] String Freeze for 3.0 release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:27:56 EST 2007

If you don't look at the commit messages from CVS, I'll post this again here:

* Hopefully the LAST big update of the language files before release.
Translators and developers should count this as the string freeze
unless something REALLY essential comes up. Send in patches to these
translations when you get a chance (and patches are appreciated, as
they are much easier to deal with).

Aaron and I will not make any non-essential changes to strings from
here until release date, so a final patch on all of the translations
would be appreciated (taken against the latest translation checkins).

Anyone out there want to update the French translation? We (and I'm
sure the French community) would appreciate it.