[pacman-dev] The real deal - pacman 3.0.0 RC1

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sun Mar 4 16:48:05 EST 2007

Am Sonntag, 4. März 2007 20:27:02 schrieb Dan McGee:
> And for those of you that want to build it on your own, I put the
> PKGBUILD and install file up as well. I recommend a bootstrap build-
> use your existing makepkg to build, upgrade, and then makepkg and
> upgrade again. However, you should have no problems along the way, so
> let us know of any. Here is that link:
> <http://www.archlinux.org/~dan/pacman/>

You should add the following to set the correct tag on arch64:

  if [ "$CARCH" = "x86_64" ]; then
    sed -i "s|CURRENT|CURRENT-64|g" \
             $startdir/pkg/etc/abs/supfile{arch,extra,community,unstable}
    sed -i "s|TESTING|TESTING-64|g" $startdir/pkg/etc/abs/supfile.testing
  fi

In addition to this: is it right that chost ist set
to "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" and not "x86_64-pc-linux-gnu" like on i686?

--
http://www.archlinux.de