[pacman-dev] Localization issues

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:41:42 EST 2007

On 3/6/07, Nagy Gabor <ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu> wrote:

> > The best solution is to either update the translation or drop it (put
> > it in storage until someone wants to update it). This would be very
> > hacky to implement what you suggested, and not that useful to
> > languages where Y and N have flipped usage from their English
> > counterparts.
> >

> So in stable versions at least the yesno questions should be localized,
> because this is confusing...
>
> Bye, Nagy Gabor
>
> PS: Probably you can find up2date Hungarian localization in pacman-g2.

Nagy,

Either we can or we can't- why don't you tell us? I guarantee our
strings could be different so this is probably not the case. However,
in any case, I sure don't speak Hungarian. What I was inferring is
that maybe you could translate this yes/no question, otherwise we
could just drop the translation for now until it is fully updated.