[pacman-dev] CVS update of pacman-lib (NEWS)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 14:03:14 EST 2007

On 3/7/07, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2007/3/7, Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>:
> >     Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 @ 12:23:15
> >   Author: dan
> >
> > Modified: NEWS (1.8 -> 1.9)
> >
> > * Slight updates to NEWS file.
> >

> IIRC there are some new or changed features missed, but cannot quickly
> remember exactly which. I think going through CVS log should reveal
> them.

If you have the time and can put together a patch for the news file,
that would be excellent. Just keep in mind that we don't want to add
every little bugfix or even feature- only things that are quite a bit
different from pacman2. (example: proactive backup arrays, or however
you want to phrase it.)