[pacman-dev] permission/location for var/abs and cache/src

Travis Willard travisw at wmpub.ca
Thu Mar 8 10:41:31 EST 2007

On Thu, 8 Mar 2007 09:36:45 -0600
"Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 3/8/07, Travis Willard <travisw at wmpub.ca> wrote:
> > And somehow.... I seem to have attached it twice.  Ignore one of
> > those, if you don't mind. ;)
>
> NO! I'm going to apply both.
> Hmmm "previously applied patch" what does that mean?
> /me commits it anyway

Actually, while I'm thinking about it - what's the desired behaviour
for choosing the architecture when uploading packages?  Should extrapkg
look for all architectures in the arch=() array of the PKGBUILD, or
just $CARCH, or $pkgname-$pkgver-$pkgrel-*.pkg.tar.gz, or something else
entirely?

Depending on the desired behaviour, I might be able to give you guys a
patch for that tonight too.

--
Travis