[pacman-dev] [arch] [LONG] pacman3 (or maybe pacman2, or some packages, or uploading) bug: package corruption

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:25:44 EST 2007

2007/3/8, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
> I'm am moving this to the pacman-dev mailing list.  Please discuss
> pacman bugs there, for consistency purposes.

Sorry, I wasn't subscribed and I just followed the other mail about a
pacman bug.

> I noticed your actual command is 'pacman3' and you are using them at
> the same time.  Are you using the latest RC? If so, it should replace
> pacman 2.X.
>
> Please try with the newest package.

Yes, I had the rc14. I didn't know about this one and I had to search
for a while to find a link to the binary, which I finally spotted on
this , I tested it and it works fine. Sorry for the false alarm.
*blushes*

bardo