[pacman-dev] Updated Hungarian .po file for pacman and suggestions/bugs

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:40:31 EDT 2007

On 3/11/07, Nagy Gabor <ngaba at petra.hos.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
> Hi!
> I attached the new hungarian locale file. I will update libalpm's hu.po
> file soon...

Hey,

Thanks for the updates. Another locale issue though- what did you
encode this file in? It doesn't appear to be ISO-8859-2 anymore, it
almost looks like UTF-8. Can you double check this and email it back
to me? The preferred method would be to save it in UTF-8, and change
the line in the file to indicate that it is UTF-8 (the "Content Type:"
line).