[pacman-dev] Another Translation: ru_RU

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 17:00:23 EDT 2007

On 3/11/07, Вам Зачем <4rayven at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a new translation. Attached po file only for pacman. libalpm po file
> and bug fixes are coming soon.
>
> 2 All russian speaking list readers: Please, feel free to write me e-mail
> with your criticism.

I just commited your translation, thanks a lot. I fixed up the top
header a bit and ran "make ru_RU.po-update" before I committed, so you
may want to make any future changes against the copy now in CVS.

Here were the statistics upon checkin:
$ msgfmt -c --statistics ru_RU.po
ru_RU.po:7: headerfield `Language-Team' missing in header
189 translated messages, 18 untranslated messages.

I assume you already know, but there is a file named
"translation-help" in the CVS root that may help you out with any
questions about keeping translations up to date.

For all translators: if you ever think something should be added to
this translation-help file, feel free to submit a patch and I'll get
it in there.