[pacman-dev] Call for updated translations

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:06:21 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Pacman 3 is going to be released sometime in the next 36 hours or so,
so updated translations at this point would be very much appreciated.
Most of you that have already contributed know about translation-help
in the CVS root, and patches are fine; just send them to the ML. If
you need a little extra time, please let us know- we'll see if we can
hold up a bit.

Everything we have so far has been checked into CVS with the exception
of one Italian patch, which will be in there soon after this email is
sent.

solsTiCe - I know you updated the French translation earlier in the
month, but you left many of the fuzzy tags in and I don't want to
guess which ones were truely looked at as being OK. If you have the
time, can you send me an updated patch? I sent the list a reply a
while back, and I will forward that to you directly.