[pacman-dev] [patch] Spell check for PKGBUILDs :p (aka check-buildscript)

Andrew Fyfe andrew at neptune-one.net
Thu Mar 29 10:31:18 EDT 2007

I was looking at the commented out code in makepkg to unset all vars in
PKGBUILD before including and I think I've cracked it. So I went to test
it on arch's main, extra and unstable repo, and there's several
PKGBUILDs with miss spelled vars.

As a result I've created check-buildscript, this just runs some
sanity/spell checks on a PKGBUILD script. People should run it before
submitting a PKGBUILD.

Andrew