[pacman-dev] File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue May 8 11:25:03 EDT 2007

Aaron just committed this :
http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2007-May/008231.html
I find it strange he didn't answer here, but I believe he fixed the problem.
Or at least, I needed to add a trailing slash to the Server in
pacman.conf to reproduce the problem. eg :
Server = ftp://mir1.archlinuxfr.org/archlinux/extra/os/i686/

and with aaron's patch, it works with the trailing slash too.

btw, the letter in argument to CWD isn't random, it's the first letter
of the package each time, but that was the problem indeed :)