[pacman-dev] makepkg: "no" options

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:01:32 EDT 2007

2007/5/11, Georg Grabler <ggrabler at gmail.com>:
> Simply, since mOLOk asked me to change this in my pkgbuilds. I
> actually used the find statement to remove empty dirs before.
>
> Well, a next version could be 3.0.5 as well ;). That's why i've been asking.
>
> I'll change that anyway, better now than later.

Yeah, it's no problem to do with PKGBUILDs in Unsupported.
But when it comes to Community - it's not worth to reupload a package
with only that cosmethic change and force users to download it on
-Syu.
Keeping that in mind I added arch=('i686' 'x86_64') and license=... to
CVS for all my packages, but didn't release pgkrel-bumped versions
just with these changes. But every time I update a package I already
have all those changes now, so I don't worry about adding those
changes now. :-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)