[pacman-dev] Fakeroot patches for makepkg

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon May 14 11:59:55 EDT 2007

On 5/14/07, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 5/14/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> > Rebased against the current git tree, any chance of getting them added?
> > http://repo.or.cz/w/pacman.git?a=shortlog;h=fakeroot
> > Andrew
>
> Hey,
>
> I started cleaning out my old emails last night, and this is one of
> them I've been meaning to do. Sorry for leaving you hanging. I will
> try to get to it this week sometime.
>
> -Dan

Andrew,

I've merged about 75% of your patches into my working branch. I am
holding off on the last few (most important ones?) for a bit until I
look over them to make sure I understand what it is doing, although
the work looks good. I also don't know if we want to merge this
fake_install functionality into mainline yet, but we'll see.

Here it is: <http://code.toofishes.net/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman.git;a=shortlog;h=working>.
There is a fakeroot branch as well that follows from working with your
remaining patches.