[pacman-dev] pacman source repository status?

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:41:48 EDT 2007

On 5/23/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> What's the status of the pacman source repository? At the moment I count
> 3 {,semi-}official repositories (in order of which is most up to date):
>         - projects.archlinux.org/git/pacman.git
>         - code.toofishes.net/gitprojects/pacman.git
>                 (does this pull from projects.archlinux.org?)
>         - cvs.archlinux.org
>
> Is pacman development switch over too git? and which is the offical
> repository?

projects.al.org is now the official place of development. My site
(code.toofishes.net) should mirror this most of the time, it is where
I will push my working branch if I want people to look it over.
Finally, CVS is being used for the 3.0.X branch (bugfix releases, no
new features).

I don't think I posted it here, but I'm pretty busy for the current
week or so because of a few things, so I don't have a whole lot of
time for development. This should change later in the summer.