[pacman-dev] autotools & makepkg output scripts.

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:44:56 EDT 2007

On 5/28/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> First off thanks Dan for merging my patches :D

Sorry it took so long, I've been quite busy. I still have a lot of
email inbox cleaning to do so let me know if there are other branches
of yours that are outstanding and need a look for inclusion in the
archlinux.org tree.

I know some gettext patches are still outstanding, and I want to apply
those locally and actually get the substitution of correct paths
working everywhere (if anyone knows how to use @localedir@ correctly,
please inform me).

> I've got 2 extra patches, the first substation of /etc for @SYSCONFDIR@
> in scripts , the second is to switch from using echo in the makepkg
> output functions to printf, the switch helps clean up the output
> messages and simplify several of the strings that need to be translated.
>
> autotools patch:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/pacman.git?a=commitdiff;h=83bf402383d6016165612bc4b45843922641b54b
>
> printf patch:
> http://repo.or.cz/w/pacman.git?a=commitdiff;h=124693af37f175703328be0b34a68ed3e50a6c64

I will try to take a look at these in the coming week. Thanks for the
continued contributions.