[pacman-dev] [patch] makepkg3 -- cleanup dep check functions

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed May 30 14:14:23 EDT 2007

On 5/30/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> Ok I've pushed the patch onto my working branch, along with the clean up
> of scripts/abs.

Cool, I'll take a look.

> Other branches:
> fakeroot: This contains the fake_install() patch, I know you don't want
> it in makepkg but I'm keeping it for the guys over at diy-linux.org,
> they might want it if the upgrade to pacman3.

For now I'm leaving it out because it is a relatively significant
change that I'm not sure we are ready for yet. Definitely keep it
around, we may reconsider in the future.

> xdelta: This contains Dale Ogilvie binary diff patch
> (http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=22872). I believe Aaron is
> looking into this.

It sounds like he will look into this in the coming days (maybe
tonight), so you are correct here. Thanks for updating it to pacman 3.

I have a few other changes under my belt here as well, I should be
pushing them to my repo and eventually the al.org tree.