[pacman-dev] [patch] makepkg3 -- cleanup dep check functions

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:02:33 EDT 2007

On 5/30/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> Dan McGee wrote:
> > On 5/30/07, Andrew Fyfe <andrew at neptune-one.net> wrote:
> >> Ok I've pushed the patch onto my working branch, along with the clean up
> >> of scripts/abs.

Still on the back burner; not sure if we want to make all of these
changes yet. I don't know if error codes are truely necessary in such
a small script; I might take the spirit of your patch and do a simple
cleanup of abs.

> >> xdelta: This contains Dale Ogilvie binary diff patch
> >> (http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=22872). I believe Aaron is
> >> looking into this.

Aaron just pushed this tonight as well.

> There's also 3 new patches for makepkg from Dag Odenhall on flyspray,
> I've put the on my working branch with the other makepkg cleanup changes.
>
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7314
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7316
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/7317

I pulled all three of these to my tree (mostly cherry-picks) and made
only minor modifications, but they are all there.