[pacman-dev] en_GB translation update

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:27:31 EST 2007

On Nov 6, 2007 1:19 AM, Jeff Bailes <thepizzaking at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>         I thought I should update the en_GB translation since pacman 3.1
> testing releases have started.  So here's a patch against the latest git.
>         Jeff

Thanks! I was going to make a call for translations soon once we are
sure most of the strings are set.

I've applied it on my working tree, but one quick thing for next time-
can you actually create a git patch instead of just sending the git
diff? That allows me to use your commit message, your description, and
your signoff line.

There should be a lot of tutorials out there telling you how to do
this, including one on our own wiki
(http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Super_Quick_Git_Guide).