[pacman-dev] [GIT] The official pacman repository branch, master, updated. v3.0.0-531-gd0d5848

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Fri Nov 9 06:13:14 EST 2007

> > Hm. What about alpm_list_remove_node?
>
> I believe I snuck your thing in there too, assuming I understood it
> correctly:
>
> You stated that alpm_list_remove, when removing ALL items from a list
> only returned the last found data pointer. I adjusted the remove
> function to only remove the first item.

No. I meant that removing the first node with alpm_list_remove_node will create
a "->next circle" now, because node->prev always != NULL.

Other issue:
If I assume, that alpm_list_reverse shouldn't free the input list (it doesn't
free it now), then
1. /* break our reverse circular list */ will corrupt the input list without
restoring
2. files = alpm_list_reverse(files) in your remove.c.diff is a memleak.

Bye