[pacman-dev] Hypotetic pacman's db structure (SQL)

JJDaNiMoTh jjdanimoth at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 11:26:01 EST 2007

Hello to all.

I'm writing an example databe structure for pacman db ( may be useful when someone decide to use SQLite as backend, and not simple text file). [1]

Tell me your impression, if something can be made, revisioned or deleted.
Views isn't complete, because I need some data stored in the db to test it; and, of course, I'm writing a simple script that parse all packages information stored under /var/lib/pacman to this db schemas ( if anyone wants help, it's welcome :D )

Thanks

[1] http://rafb.net/p/XxK62l68.html (Version 0.01)

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User