[pacman-dev] [GIT] The official pacman repository branch, master, updated. v3.0.0-531-gd0d5848

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:19:37 EST 2007

I'm really confused by this email, so let me see if I understood this
properly. What you mean to say is as follows:

On Nov 9, 2007 5:13 AM, Nagy Gabor <ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu> wrote:
> No. I meant that removing the first node with alpm_list_remove_node will create
> a "->next circle" now, because node->prev always != NULL.

A "->next circle" is what? A circular list in the forward/next direction?
"removing the first node" meaning the first node in the list (head
node)? the first node found?

I'd like to fix this but I really have no idea what you mean - I'm not
trying to be an ass, I just don't get it.

> 1. /* break our reverse circular list */ will corrupt the input list without
> restoring

To be clear, line 459 is what you mean? Is this what you intended to say:
   Setting the head node's ->prev point to NULL corrupts the passed in list
?

> 2. files = alpm_list_reverse(files) in your remove.c.diff is a memleak.

This one I understand. It has real code and a concise explanation of
the problem. Thanks