[pacman-dev] [patch] testdb, reworked

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Tue Oct 9 05:55:47 EDT 2007

I had to rewrite the patch, because I found a new bug in testdb.c:
Using alpm_list_msort broke requiredby lists in pkgcache (you can test this by
duplicating the requiredby-test code), so I fixed this, too.
Patch attached, bye.

SZTE Egyetemi Könyvtár - http://www.bibl.u-szeged.hu
This mail sent through IMP: http://horde.org/imp/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: testdb.diff
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 3018 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/attachments/20071009/35ce032f/attachment.obj>

More information about the pacman-dev mailing list