[pacman-dev] pacman 3.0.6 ?

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 16:18:38 EDT 2007

I already didn't like that the last tarball of pacman, 3.0.5, wasn't the
current version of pacman 3.0.
Indeed, a patch was applied in the last PKGBUILD :
http://archlinux.org/pacman/pacman-cumulative.patch

Now, with the "current" -> "core" move, the PKGBUILD got even more cluttered,
with this :
# fixes for core move
<8 lines of mv/sed>

I think it would be nice to make this final change properly to cvs, and
release a new up-to-date 3.0.6 tarball.

This would help for getting easily the current 3.0 code, mostly for reference
/ regression testing purpose (and also cleanup the PKGBUILD).
So even if pacman 3.1 was released soon, it would still be nice to do that imo.