[pacman-dev] alpm_option_set_logcb(), an example of usage

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 06:57:41 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> ctags is great as well. ctags -R will build the tag database, and then
> I could type:
> vim -t cb_log
> and it would bring me right to the function without even knowing what
> file it is in.

Uh yeah, I should definitively have mentioned that, I use ctags all the time.
It is probably what I would have used in this case. I would have
opened pacman.c in vim, browsing the code, find this line :
alpm_option_set_logcb(cb_log);
Then I put the cursor and cb_log, press Ctrl+] , and it goes directly
to the function. And Ctrl+T to go back.

But thanks for the "vim -t" way, I didn't know that one :)