[pacman-dev] Advices for all translators

matthias at archlinux.de matthias at archlinux.de
Sun Aug 24 14:26:18 EDT 2008

Usually, I work with poedit (too silly for vim, although I hope to improve
on that). Must have been some kind of git-problem, though - when I
checked-out yesterday, I didn't had any changes on the po-files. So what
to translate? When I tried again this morning, it was there in all its
glory.
It may still be my fault, but it is not the first time for me that git
only works only on second or third attempt (even locally). Anyway, it's
done, so lets move on ...