[pacman-dev] PKGBUILD.proto - Take2

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Sun Dec 7 03:43:55 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 08:11, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> I would like it left as just "arch=()". There is an example in the PKGBUILD
> man page.
Generic concern: I often like to start from the PKGBUILD.proto.
For now it only has comments on the first lines, which can be
destroyed with V4jd in vim, and in the md5sums line, which I destroy
entirely too (and generate with makepkg -g >> PKGBUILD).
PLEASE, PLEASE don't add documentation that will take time to remove
and provide indications that will only be useful on the first uses.
I'd rather see them in a HOWTO.

--
Geoffroy Carrier