[pacman-dev] PATCH: Fix bug 9395 (allow sync to remove unresolvable packages if user wishes)

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 04:33:26 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 6:10 AM, Bryan Ischo
<bji-keyword-pacman.3644cb at www.ischo.com> wrote:
> Hi, attached is a patch to fix bug 9395, against the current git tree for
> pacman, as described in an earlier email to this list.  You may find a
> description of the changes I made in the Arch bug database for bug 9395.
>  Please let me know if there are any questions.

Another thing, it looks like you are quite able to read and write code :)
So in case you didn't lose your motivation for that, you should really
have a look at these wiki pages :
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Super_Quick_Git_Guide
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman_Development

Using git might be painful in the beginning, but after the initial
period, it gets very nice to work with.