[pacman-dev] [translation] String freeze for pacman 3.1.2 release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:37:08 EST 2008

Some comments from the 3.1.1 string freeze still apply so I have
included these below.

Note that libalpm has had zero string changes this time around,
meaning you do not need to submit this po file unless you are making
grammar or spelling corrections, etc.

If you have any questions, please contact the pacman-dev mailing list. Thanks!

> I've CC-ed this to the Arch General list to see if we can get a
> helping hand with some of our currently neglected translations. As
> this list may not be quite as familiar with how everything works,
> PLEASE reply to the list or privately to me if you have questions or
> want to help out but are not sure how.
>
> Our pacman translation policy is outlined here. The important sections
> for translators are the introduction and up to (and including)
> pre-release updates.
> http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html
>
> As stated in the above document, PO files have been made available to translate:
> http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/
>
> I would like to get the release out within the next 7 days, so the
> sooner the better for the translations.

Current list of known translators:
http://projects.archlinux.org/git/?p=pacman.git;a=blob;f=TRANSLATORS