[pacman-dev] [GIT] The official pacman repository branch, maint, updated. v3.1.1-27-gf4ac63a

Dan McGee dan at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 11 21:54:59 EST 2008

This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script. It was
generated because a ref change was pushed to the repository containing
the project "The official pacman repository".

The branch, maint has been updated
       via  f4ac63ab43a277cdc6a409c0bd6f0d04c1791882 (commit)
       via  8068a14c5217989a25a03fa1677086c086ad90d6 (commit)
       via  9bf487b2ff0a3f56bd8e2159a7688264950f3a02 (commit)
       via  fbf3beb8d281e85c69f1683df2d9c7b2fb5c1ab7 (commit)
       via  7586072beb8fde6631fe43a2eee5ca76255055d0 (commit)
       via  17180890a58365d717a8f79d2e60f5af4f829eef (commit)
      from  14ee1be1ef21e09a84f01dc9623e8513218709d4 (commit)

Those revisions listed above that are new to this repository have
not appeared on any other notification email; so we list those
revisions in full, below.

- Log -----------------------------------------------------------------
commit f4ac63ab43a277cdc6a409c0bd6f0d04c1791882
Author: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>
Date:   Thu Feb 7 20:33:11 2008 -0600

    Update NEWS in prep for 3.1.2 release
    Signed-off-by: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>

commit 8068a14c5217989a25a03fa1677086c086ad90d6
Author: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 20:15:44 2008 -0600

    setlibpaths(): remove a stray set_option line
    For some reason, we set our dbpath to the logfile path, which was completely
    broken, and we didn't even check the return value coming back (which of
    course was -1 meaning the set failed). Add some comments so people can
    understand what is going on here now too.
    Signed-off-by: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>

commit 9bf487b2ff0a3f56bd8e2159a7688264950f3a02
Author: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 19:36:12 2008 -0600

    Move some translations to their generic language code
    For our Czech, Polish, and Russian translations, they do not need to be at
    the more specific 'lang_COUNTRY' code, but can live at just plain 'lang'.
    This follows the pattern of most other translated programs out there as
    Roman pointed out on IRC.
    ru_RU: 2 (pacman and libalpm)
    ru: 128 for him, 131 for me (everything else)
    Signed-off-by: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>

commit fbf3beb8d281e85c69f1683df2d9c7b2fb5c1ab7
Author: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>
Date:   Mon Feb 11 09:51:34 2008 -0600

    ensure chk_fileconflicts reads entire file list
    If the end of the pB list was reached before the end of pA, we failed to
    read any remaining files from the pA list. Add an additional loop to ensure
    all entries of pA are added to the return list regardless of whether we have
    reached the end of pB.
    This new loop also eliminates the now-unnecessary check for a null pB, as we
    need to ensure we are excluding directories in the resulting output anyway.
    Signed-off-by: Dan McGee <dan at archlinux.org>

commit 7586072beb8fde6631fe43a2eee5ca76255055d0
Author: Nagy Gabor <ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu>
Date:   Sat Feb 9 17:51:05 2008 +0100

    Fixes file relocation pactests
    This patch fixes upgrade040.py and upgrade041.py (041 now fails!):
    * the old pactests didn't check the existence of the relocated file
    * upgrade041.py was broken due to a typo (missing comma)
    New upgrade046.py pactest was added (derived from the fixed upgrade041.py).
    This fails because the file relocation check is _hacked_ to conflict.c, and
    _alpm_db_find_fileconflicts is not called in case of --force.
    Signed-off-by: Nagy Gabor <ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu>
    Signed-off-by: Chantry Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com>

commit 17180890a58365d717a8f79d2e60f5af4f829eef
Author: Chantry Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Feb 8 22:34:51 2008 +0100

    makepkg : set sane umask before source extraction.
    This fixes FS#9242 and FS#9362.
    Set umask before the sources are extracted, and after the /etc/profile.d/*
    files are sourced in handledeps.
    This sourcing of profile.d files is why umask was moved to the build
    function in the first place, as can be seen in commit ac965ed401.
    Signed-off-by: Chantry Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com>


Summary of changes:
 NEWS                                           |   13 +++++++++++++
 TRANSLATORS                                    |    6 +++---
 lib/libalpm/conflict.c                         |   14 ++++++++++----
 lib/libalpm/po/LINGUAS                         |    6 +++---
 lib/libalpm/po/{cs_CZ.po => cs.po}             |    0 
 lib/libalpm/po/{pl_PL.po => pl.po}             |    0 
 lib/libalpm/po/{ru_RU.po => ru.po}             |    0 
 pactest/tests/upgrade011.py                    |   16 ++++++++++++++++
 pactest/tests/upgrade040.py                    |    1 +
 pactest/tests/upgrade041.py                    |    3 ++-
 pactest/tests/{upgrade041.py => upgrade046.py} |    7 ++++---
 po/LINGUAS                                     |    6 +++---
 po/{cs_CZ.po => cs.po}                         |    0 
 po/{pl_PL.po => pl.po}                         |    0 
 po/{ru_RU.po => ru.po}                         |    0 
 scripts/makepkg.sh.in                          |    6 +++---
 src/pacman/pacman.c                            |   16 ++++++++++------
 17 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)
 rename lib/libalpm/po/{cs_CZ.po => cs.po} (100%)
 rename lib/libalpm/po/{pl_PL.po => pl.po} (100%)
 rename lib/libalpm/po/{ru_RU.po => ru.po} (100%)
 create mode 100644 pactest/tests/upgrade011.py
 copy pactest/tests/{upgrade041.py => upgrade046.py} (79%)
 rename po/{cs_CZ.po => cs.po} (100%)
 rename po/{pl_PL.po => pl.po} (100%)
 rename po/{ru_RU.po => ru.po} (100%)

The official pacman repository

More information about the pacman-dev mailing list