[pacman-dev] [translation] Russian translation updated

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 08:33:18 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 10:00:36PM +1000, ???????? ??????????? =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=3F_ wrote:
> There are no fuzzy translations, but 11 untranslated strings. All of them
> are related to makepkg.sh script. I think in this state the translation may
> be included into the 3.1.2 release.

Strange, but that .po file doesn't seem up to date.
After merging it with : msgmerge ru.po pacman.pot , I see 5 fuzzy and 30
untranslated strings :/

And there is still the libalpm one : 62 fuzzy and 49 untranslated there.

I put both .po files there :
http://shining.toofishes.net/ru/

But there is always some activity in #archlinux-ru, and I found other people
willing to help. So it looks promising so far, someone is already working on
the libalpm one :)