[pacman-dev] How can I upload my translation?

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 06:30:43 EST 2008

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 07:22:15PM +0800, gan lu wrote:
> I have finished my Chinese Simplified translation of pacman.pot, but how can
> I upload it? Thanks.

Did you already try to send it? .po files are usually pretty big, so if you
didn't compress it (eg gzip), it will likely get moderated.
So you have to wait that a list admin let it go through. Dan usually does
that every day. Wait a few hours.

If you didn't send it yet, just compress it with gzip and send it on the ML
as attachment.

Did you fully translate pacman.pot? Do you plan to do libalpm too?