[pacman-dev] Chinese Simplified translation update

Matthias Gorissen matthias at archlinux.de
Fri Feb 22 10:15:36 EST 2008

Am Freitag 22 Februar 2008 15:42:21 schrieb gan lu:

> Thank you, and do you know any better application for translator than
> gtranslator or poedit? Gtranslator always turn my spaces into weird "·"
> charactor, and poedit is a little bloated and crashes sometimes.

Really cool if we have a version in chinese - I cannot read it, but still: it
has something.
In translation work, poedit was quite a good friend to me in the past, and I
never saw it crashing (might be a hardware issue). It is very good in
detecting untranslated/fuzzy/error-stuff. On the other hand, it hides away
some things before your eyes. So for final proof-reading etc., I have learned
the hard way to rely on a simple text editor (whatever you prefer).