[pacman-dev] pacman-contrib package

Alessio Bolognino themolok.ml at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 20:54:54 EST 2008

On Sat 2008-02-23 11:10 , Allan McRae wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put a pacman-contrib package into AUR.  Will probably move into
> community in the near future.
>
> At the moment it contains pacsearch, pacdiff and vim PKGBUILD syntax
> files.
>
> I actually like the idea of re-pacman but it needs work before I will
> include it.  I could find no colour pacman scripts that pacsearch is not
> a replacement for.  I'm holding out on including anything to do with
> repo cleaning on a decision on what will happen in pacman or someone who
> uses such a script to submit it to git...

FYI there are other useful user created pacman related scripts, in the "pactools"
( http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=5907 ) package in the AUR. Maybe you
want to merge the two packages if you move it to [community] (or maybe not! :),
it even has a bunch of votes.

--
Alessio Bolognino

Please send personal email to themolok at gmail.com

Public Key http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xFE0270FB
GPG Key ID = 1024D / FE0270FB 2007-04-11
Key Fingerprint = 9AF8 9011 F271 450D 59CF  2D7D 96C9 8F2A FE02 70FB