[pacman-dev] [patch] add support for scriptlets functions embedded in $BUILDSCRIPT

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 08:39:18 EST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 07:11:55AM -0600, Dan McGee wrote:

> My comments above still apply, and I never heard great responses to
> them. I've marked them for you, and I'd be hard-pressed to just merge
> something because its been sitting around for a while.

I just felt on FS#3244 while looking for another bug, which made me post a
comment there, which made Romashka ping this thread :)
I guess I just don't like too many things being stalled.

And I agree with all comments you made, so if you just closed that bug as
"won't implement", at least that would be clearer.

I guess it's harder to reject a patch that has been reworked several times,
is documented, fully backward compatible, and implements a feature request
though.

But I think there are valid arguments in both cases.