[pacman-dev] Lack of .FILELIST seems to break namcap

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Sat Jan 5 09:41:00 EST 2008

Hey guys,

I noticed .FILELIST was recently removed from package files with the latest
pacman-git update I did (from 20071209-1 to 20080102-1) and now namcap says
packages generated with the new version of makepkg aren't really packages.
Is this because of the loss of .FILELIST?

I'd dig in, but I know zero python, and I'm hoping somebody a little more
familiar with the language would be able to come up with something quicker
than I would.

--
Travis