[pacman-dev] Some undocumented things

Nathan Jones nathanj at insightbb.com
Tue Jan 8 12:48:01 EST 2008

On Tue, Jan 08, 2008 at 05:55:30PM +0100, Nagy Gabor wrote:
> 1. I did a quick compare between _parseconfig and pacman.conf manual, I found
> the following undocumented keys:
> -ILoveCandy (what's this ?;-)

It is a little easter egg. I don't think there is any need to document
it.

> -UseColor

Currently doesn't do anything; no need to document it either.

> -UpgradeDelay

Never noticed that one before, had to look through the code to see
what it did. It's actually a pretty neat feature.

> 2. Some notes for pacman manual:
> -S documentation is not complete (groups!, providers)
> -R group is also missing

I'll try to add these plus the UpgradeDelay within the hour.