[pacman-dev] Maybe some problems with pacman-git

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:47:46 EST 2008

On Jan 9, 2008 2:26 AM, Karolina Lindqvist
<karolina.lindqvist at kramnet.se> wrote:
> If it is the only case, the symbols can just be left in klibc. I was just not
> sure if there was some other .so file somewhere that would give the same
> problem.

Actually, I'd prefer if the symbols were NOT in klibc. Being that this
is early-userspace, we want to minimize the size and decompression
overhead as the entire rest of the system is waiting for this to
complete.

Assuming this is a corner case, could we set things up such that
options=(strip) forces the strip?