[pacman-dev] 3.1.0 polish translation

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:55:27 EST 2008

On Jan 12, 2008 7:10 PM, Mateusz Jedrasik <m.jedrasik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wanted to drop a line saying I've started work on the polish translation
> of 3.1, so that if anybody plans to do it as well, contact me please first so
> we won't be doing duplicate work.
>
> So far I'm at ~50% of pacman's .po file. Have not started with libalpm yet. A
> lot of new lines, and old ones needed fixing. I'm on it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> //m.

Note that abs is no longer included as part of pacman, so anything you
see related to that does not need to be translated.

I haven't nailed down a release date for 3.1.1 yet, but it will
probably be in two weeks or so. I'll be sure to let the list know for
a string freeze, and I'll be following the new translation policy
outlined here:
http://www.archlinux.org/pacman/translation-help.html