[pacman-dev] [translation] Current status of es.translation

Matthias Gorissen matthias at archlinux.de
Tue Jan 15 03:44:36 EST 2008

The original es-translator still seemed available when I talked to him a week
ago. He doesn't read the lists regularly, and he probably would not mind if I
remind him again.
In the meantime, I did some work on that on my own, but I focussed on simple
syntax errors and fuzzy entries. The more substantial untranslated parts
should be left to native speakers. To avoid duplicate efforts, new
translators may wish to checkout directly from my own public repo:

http://git.archlinux.de/~matthias/pacman.git

Dan, can you pull that directly, or do you need/prefer a patch?

Best regards,
Matt