[pacman-dev] Fwd: [translation] Current status of es.translation

Matthias Gorissen matthias at archlinux.de
Tue Jan 15 08:24:39 EST 2008

Am Dienstag 15 Januar 2008 13:25:57 schrieben Sie:
> Hi! it took me a lot of time, because there was some many errors!
> Im now translating the file, with help of some members of archlinux-es.org
> community. Please tell me a date, for try to send you the files before that
> date.
> Greetings!

I don't know about the exact time frame - maybe a week or two. You may ask at
the pacman-dev mailing list (adress below), and in any case, you should post
the end-product directly to the list. Please make sure to prefix your message
with [translation].

Keep on the good work and all the best from Germany,
Matt