[pacman-dev] [translation] Czech translation at last time? : )

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:13:21 EST 2008

On Jan 15, 2008 3:24 PM, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/1/15, Vojtěch Gondžala <vogo at seznam.cz>:
> > there are some bigger corrections, I get filnaly a feedback from Czech
> > users :), so this is result.
>
> Are you sure?
> I hope that's the latest. :-)

Hah, they do have 7 days for a reason. Peer review is a good thing. :)

If you get a main submission of a translation, and someone updates it
a few days later, you don't have to go back and change the original
commit, adding another commit is just fine with the updates. I just
didn't want 30 some commits to update the translations if they were
unnecessary.