[pacman-dev] [translation] pacman spanish

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 13:31:48 EST 2008

Juan Pablo Gonzalez wrote:
> El Wednesday 16 January 2008 14:08:26 Giovanni Scafora escribió:
>> 2008/1/16, Juan Pablo Gonzalez<lord_jotape at yahoo.com.ar>:
>>> HI! as i promised, i send you the es.po file for pacman. I hope on time
>>> to the next release.
>> In your es.po file for pacman, I see 447 messages instead of 438.
>
> the file is updated based on
> http://code.toofishes.net/pacman/po_files/pacman/es.po
>
> seems that merge tool did'nt work as spected. I have a traduction with 441
> messages (attached to this mail) and the tool generates a file with 447. How
> can i update this file to "delete" some messages to fit into 438?

Indeed, this file contains 9 unused messages, but this is not a problem.
For example, if we added these 9 messages back in pacman 3.2, you would
already have these translations, so no work to do :)
However, we probably won't do that, so these 9 messages at the end of
the po file could also be simply removed.