[pacman-dev] [translations] pacman 3.1.1 translations

Matthias Gorissen matthias at archlinux.de
Thu Jan 17 13:55:33 EST 2008

Oops - reply function did not direct this to [pacman-dev] first.

Betreff: Re: [translations] pacman 3.1.1 translations
Datum: Donnerstag 17 Januar 2008
Von: Matthias Gorissen <matthias at archlinux.de>
An: Xavier <shiningxc at gmail.com>

Holy shit - nineteen times corrected and still wrong! I see the problem now,
though ... Why is this stuff on Dan's page rather than the official git-repo?

Anyway, patch below should fix that - please complain LOUDLY if it doesn't.

@ Xavier: I still aspire to be perfect on another day ;D

Am Donnerstag 17 Januar 2008 18:12:48 schrieben Sie: