[pacman-dev] problems with string freeze or i'm doing something wrong?

João Felipe Santos joao.eel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:28:35 EST 2008

Hello.

I finished the message translation to pt_BR (using the final .po files
released with the string freeze) and wanted to test it to see if
everything was ok. So, I compiled pacman from a git clone with my .po
files and ran it. When I tried a 'pacman -Si pacman', the messages
"Optional Deps", "Packager", "Architecture", "Build Date" and "MD5
sum" were in English, and all the other strings in Portuguese. The
options showed when doing a "pacman --help" were in English, too. Was
this noticed by another translator? Maybe I'm doing something wrong
when compiling.

Thanks
jfsantos