[pacman-dev] [pacman-git] New release

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 00:14:52 EST 2008

I pushed a new release tonight. It is the current (88cbee) cut of the
master branch. Stable enough for me to trust it here. :) Vastly
reduced memory usage compared to v3.1.1 now- I posted a little writeup
on my blog about how massif helped us examine this memory issue, as it
wasn't a memleak problem at all. That entry is here:
http://toofishes.net/blog/valgrind-330-and-new-massif/

As usual, if you encounter problems, reply here or open a bug report.
I did enable a debug compile for this so you should be able to use gdb
and have full symbols on a segfault backtrace or something.