[pacman-dev] [translation] Updated Russian Translation

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 11:39:14 EDT 2008

Xavier wrote:

> Thanks, that was fast.
> You missed the last one though :
> one error because of the trailing \n :
> msgid "Repository file '%s' was not found."
> msgstr "Файл репозитория '%s' не найден.\n"
>
> But I can remove the \n, that is not a problem, you just need to confirm
> me that the translation is correct.

There were other errors, I am not sure what you did, but a few messages
(msgid) were completely deleted from your .po file, some others were in
a different order, etc.

So I updated your two .po files with msgmerge. There is 1 untranslated
message in libalpm, and 1 fuzzy and 2 untranslated in pacman.
I am attaching them so that you can complete them.