[pacman-dev] Fileconflict error...

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:42:55 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> It makes 'make check' (and with that, 'make distcheck', etc.) fail if
> the pactest script returns anything but zero. I've had this change in
> a local branch for ages, but we need something else- a way to indicate
> known failure in pactest so we can (at least temporarily) continue on
> when our 5 or 6 known failures happen.

Is it possible to just go ahead with that for now or not?
Would it be a problem if make check failed, even if they are all known failures?
I am afraid I don't know much about make check / make distcheck / etc,
so I am asking.

I think it would be neat to be able to write a very simple bisect
script checking for a specific pactest failure, that is, being able to
just put pactest/pactest.py -p src/pacman/pacman -t /path/to/pactest
in the bisect script, and it would simply work.